The Faith to Action Initiative is happy to announce the launch of our Transitioning to Family Care for Children Tool Kit. This in-depth, online resource equips churches, faith-based organizations, donors, and others seeking to transition their care and support of children from residential care models to care within families.
A companion to the Transitioning to Family Care for Children: A Guidance Manual, the Tool Kit allows users to access over 200 resources organized by specific topics within the transitioning care process, including practical tools, evidence-based research, case studies, country-specific information, and many other resources.
- Learn about key steps in transitioning to family care.
- Discover tools to help resource and sustain the transition to family care and build essential partnerships.
- Watch videos and webinars that raise awareness about the importance of family.
- Examine case studies detailing the experiences of and lessons learned by others.
Spread the Word
Thank you for affirming the importance of family in every child’s life. We hope you find the Tool Kit to be an invaluable resource and invite you to:
- Share the Tool Kit with your church’s missions pastor and faith-based orphan care organizations.
- Highlight the Tool Kit in your newsletter and blog or add a link to the Tool Kit on your website.
- Promote the Tool Kit using your social media platforms and website.
- Endorse the Tool Kit by sending us your logo and permission to add to our website.
The Tool Kit was made possible through the generous support of the Lumos Foundation, the Oak Foundation, and the Firelight Foundation. Its content was developed and selected with guidance from members of Faith to Action Initiative’s leadership team and the Better Practice Task Force and in consultation with over 50 global serving organizations and practitioners around the world.