April 1st, 2020. The following terms and conditions pertain to the usage of this website and its content. Faith To Action Initiative retains the right to revise the terms and conditions at any time without notice.
License to use website
Unless otherwise stated, the Faith To Action Initiative and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages or other content from the website for your own personal and/or non-commercial use, subject to the restrictions set out below.
You must not:
- Republish material from this website (including republication on another website) without Faith To Action Initiative’s express written consent;
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
- Edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
- Redistribute material from this website [except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution]
You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without Faith To Action Initiative’s express written consent.
You must not use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without Faith To Action Initiative’s express written consent.